Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RdjDsj
Reel Rookie

Fast forward and play/rewind a recorded program on fubotv

Jump to solution

I’m using a Roku remote and watching a recorded program on fuboTV. When a commercial comes on I’ll to fast forward. When I press play and if I’ve fast forwarded too far and press the rewind button immediately, the recording jumps to the point in the show where I originally started to fast forward. However, if I let the program play for a few seconds before rewinding, it’ll rewind without jumping back. Any suggestions on why this happens?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fast forward and play/rewind a recorded program on fubotv

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @RdjDsj.

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are currently experiencing inside the Fubo TV channel and we'd be happy to assist you with this.

In this case, we can confirm that your remote functions well, and since this is an isolated case involving the Fubo TV channel exclusively, we strongly advise that you contact their Support team for further assistance and clarification. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider. 

You can reach them here: Fubo TV Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fast forward and play/rewind a recorded program on fubotv

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @RdjDsj.

Thanks for letting us know about the issues you are currently experiencing inside the Fubo TV channel and we'd be happy to assist you with this.

In this case, we can confirm that your remote functions well, and since this is an isolated case involving the Fubo TV channel exclusively, we strongly advise that you contact their Support team for further assistance and clarification. Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider. 

You can reach them here: Fubo TV Support

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos