Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gassgreg

Fairly new remote direction button stopped working

6 month old Roku Express 4k with voice remote.  The button that lets me click to go right on the menu does not work. All other functions on remote work.  I don't know how to contact support, and don't want to pay for agent support.  Does Roku warranty these things or do I just throw it away and wish I hadn't bought this thing?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Fairly new remote direction button stopped working

In the US, Rokus have a 1-year warranty.  I don't know about other regions.

See this page for warranty and return information: 

https://support.roku.com/article/208757058

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Roku doesn't have paid agent support.  Anything you find on the web that says otherwise is a scam.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @gassgreg,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the issue with your Roku device. Please be advised that we have passed along your information to our Support team.

They will reach out to you to assist you further.

If there's anything else that we can further look into, feel free to let the Community know about it. Thank you!

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cricket10

I have the exact same issue. I emailed support receiving a generic response three days later stating for me to "reply on the line above". The email will not allow you to type on the line above because there is no line above so I sent another email. Received another generic response two days later, again stating for me to "reply on the line above", to which I sent another email with my ongoing issue. Five days later with no response. Seriously??? Seriously??? If anyone is monitoring or moderating this my ticket number is 8045206.

0 Kudos