Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blackjack101
Channel Surfer

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

Samsung 2018 Model UN40NU7100 no longer am able to adjust or mute volume.

0 Kudos

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

I am having this issue, please fix it. My remote worked two days ago and I was able to change the volume and control the power. However, it is now no longer working. I have tried to repair the device and to Set up remote for TV Control and it continues to play the music and tell me that my device cannot control audio and power, even though it worked TWO days ago. Please fix this.

Issue ID 83-193-230

Roku Device Model: 3800RW - Roku Streaming Stick

Television: Westinghouse TV Model EU24H1G1

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

So when it loses the tv controls, its not coming back until you reprogram it again, so:

settings> remote & devices> remote> remote in use> program tv> follow prompts

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
SacSailor
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

ISSUE ID: 62-193-247

Model: 3900X - Roku Express

Serial  number: --------4862

Software version: 10.0.0 build 4195-51

Timestamp: 2021-05-15T04:47:41Z

Voice Remote RC128

Sharp TV LC32SB28UT

Voice remote unable to control TV power and volume after OS update to 10.0. - tried reset and re-pair with no luck,

0 Kudos
Mike98
Reel Rookie

Roku streaming stick remote power on button does not work

Jump to solution

My Roku streaming stick remote was working fine until 5/13/2021.  Today, 5/14/2021, I could not power up my TV through my remote.  I changed the batteries, unplugged the streaming stick USB connection for several seconds and re-plugged it, tried a different USB port and tried re-syncing the remote to the stick. 

None of the above worked. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Model: 3931RW- Roku Express+

Serial Number:X00400T6LA (S01229A6LAJY)

Software version: 10.0.0 ▪︎build 4195-AE

Timestamp: 2021-05-15T07:33:11Z

Issue ID: JY-193-413

TV: Emerson

0 Kudos
cw9

Update broke sound function and mute on remote

Jump to solution

Roku's May firmware update broke the sound and mute function on my remote, I have tried re-pairing and TV codes, but nothings seems to work. I have a model 4660X - Roku Ultra, issue ID: 42-193-062. is there a way to unload the May firmware update or maybe go back to an early update? Please help resolve this issue.

0 Kudos
lauriem
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution
  • Your Roku device model 4660RW - Roku Ultra
  • TV make/model and AVR make/model (if applicable) LG
  • Issue ID  79-193-615   The Volume isn't working after this last update. When is this going to be fixed?
0 Kudos
Tnew
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Volume problem with last update.

model 3810X Roku streaming stick+
Samsung. Model No. QN75Q6FNAf

issue I’d 85-193-623

0 Kudos
Ardanxela

Jump to solution

Model: 3810x roku streaming stick +

S/N: YH00DD049951 (C1397D049951)

Samsung TV TH01 UN55JU6700FXZC

Issue ID: 51-193-624

0 Kudos