Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

And where is the link to this Danny solution?

0 Kudos
whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Re: Did your Roku remote lose volume and TV control after the latest update? Check here!

Jump to solution

it worked for you.  Reboot reset re-pair  the devices did nothing for mine.

0 Kudos
whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

what new device do you set up

how do you reset any device?

i have rebooted  everything reset and paired them again from scratch

nothing works 

Billy21

Jump to solution

Yes, at first it lost volume, then it lost all function and now it says no signal, but my tv is a smart tv and I can use the apps on it.  The Wireless strength is strong. However, the end result is that i can't get any picture with the ROKU . However,  on the smart tv, a Visio that I  purchased 5 years ago, I can't find HDMI 2 which is the input I had for the ROku. I reset the router, turned off the power, nothing.

0 Kudos
Koko-Ohnoh

Re: Remote volume control not working.

Jump to solution

Same thing happened to me. I just tried the other person's recommendation, and it worked. Settings -> Remotes and devices -> Remotes -> set up for tv control

0 Kudos
whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@Curtislav

i paired them again 

still fails 

whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

JTHeurer @Jtheurer 

did not work for me

glad you fixed yours with that 

whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@CIverson 

wtf

my samsung used to work

why does roku make things stop working with updates instead of fixing all the bugs they have ?

whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@djarvis8 

so what is the magic sequence and incantation to make it work

please post the answer on a separate thread so it can be found

this one is up to nearly   20 page in one day  of this roku snafu

whomeqqqq
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D 

please just roll back that effeddupp downdate that is a total fail

figure it out and get it right before you inflict us with more bugs

roku already has way too many bugs and 'features' (they are not bugs:)  already