Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lor2000ot
Reel Rookie

Dear Roku why is there no way to contact you ?

Dear Roku. Your remote is too tiny. Do you have a bigger one I can purchase ?  And why do you not give any support?  It’s annoying to not be able to email you or chat with you 

5 REPLIES 5
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: Dear Roku why is there no way to contact you ?

You can see Roku's remotes here:

https://www.roku.com/products/accessories

Those are all basically the same size.

You may prefer some third party/universal remote.  @Tivoburkee may be able to suggest something.

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

There's the One-For-All urc-7935 Streamer remote found cheap on ebay:

P1010420 (2).JPG

The buttons are spread out more than Roku remote. And the volume and mute keys are on the front face of the remote instead of the side. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
mk60
Reel Rookie

will this remote still control av volume like the original RC117 remote for the 4640x roku ultra?

0 Kudos
forgottenVet56
Reel Rookie

I have a ROKU Ultra receiver bought in 2017. just this morning the headphone came on and stayed on After resetting the unit the system won't pair with the remote.

Going thru the multitude of 3rd party mfg. I found a >roku ultra remote replacement RC-496.The description tells me it's a "Used-Ceaned Up" with a 90 day warrenty. THRU Amazon.

This is BS. ROKU has No replacement devices even listed for the Ultra Only stuff for your **bleep** V's.
I 'am buying a Firestick. Amazon does things Right.

ROKU has stuck their thumb in consumer's eye.

0 Kudos
KT63

Agreed,

I'm also annoyed that I cannot reply to Rokudanny-r's post about where to find the replacement remotes. Because I was just there, and the page was constantly telling me there are no compatible remotes for my registered devices. which I thought odd, because they are only a few months old. So, I searched by model, and they all showed back up.

Roku needs to fix that glitch in their shopping section because that is probably a fault throughout their website.

0 Kudos