Remotes & Accessories

Help with Roku remotes and accessories, including pairing a remote, setting up TV power & volume control, using voice commands, power adapters, cables, headphones, and wireless speaker accessories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: cannot order an hdmi extender

Jump to solution

I don't disagree with anything you said. Just offering an alternative. Smiley Tongue

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
AFan
Level 8

Jump to solution

And to be clear - I do totally appreciate your suggestion!!! 

It makes me realize the simple, logical solution vs. my OCD trying to think I can fix a big company but it's not my job / there's always going to be issues with most any company and that I have much better / urgent things I should be focusing my time on! : ) 

Have a great weekend! 

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

OCD gets me at times as well. Have to wrestle that **bleep** down! Have a great one yourself! Smiley Very Happy

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
schexc
Level 9

Jump to solution

I just tried to order an extender from ROKU too, for the streaming stick I just purchased and have the same problem. I fill in all of the information and then I'm not able to send the order. Seems like a very common issue.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @schexc,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

What was the error message when you attempted to claim for HDMI Extender?
There are a couple of things you can try to resolve this issue:
Clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different browser to access https://my.roku.com/HDMI. Do you have a computer you can access the website with?
In addition, please make sure to use the number "zero" instead of the letter "O" when inputting your serial number into the form.
If you are still having any issues with claiming the free HDMI extender after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further. 

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
diggerd
Level 8

Jump to solution

I can't order HDMI extender either. I get no message. When I hit the continue button nothing happens. I've tried a different browser, no difference. SN: S08Y419TU729.

0 Kudos
MovieBuff2
Level 7

Try To Fill the Page Out Continue Won't Move!!

Jump to solution

I'm trying to send for the free HDMI Extender by filling the page out, I put in my information on how I want it shipped, and I push the 'Continue' bar, but it doesn't go anywhere!! This is super annoying because I look at the Serial number on my streaming stick, and I can barely see the numbers and letters that's too small!! Looks like I have to spend money now- nothing is working on this site!! Very annoyed at this!!

AFan
Level 8

Jump to solution

@RokuMary-F 

you say:  If you are still having any issues with claiming the free HDMI extender after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further. 

1) How do we do that?  Just post it here?

I had filled out the form at: https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-details

weeks ago and never heard back. 

2) Is there a place I can see the tickets I submitted to see that you got that message and that no one acted on it yet?

This is a waste of time.  Go try to get a cable yourself.  You will see it's just poor programming of that page. No error message. Not an issue with cookies, caches, etc.  It's your site. Nothing happens when you click on the button.  And we wait for a cable...

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@AFan @MovieBuff2

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to assist you further with order the HDMI extender. Can you please provide us with the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@diggerd 

Thanks for the post and providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos