Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LexLuthor1
Channel Surfer

Free HDMI Extender. I cannot fill the form. The page have problems

I tried 3 times to fill out the form to request the HDMI extender, but the page is having problems. Please correct this so that we can make the request for the extender as you offer it. Thanks. I need the HDMI extender.

184 REPLIES 184
BlacSABBATH
Binge Watcher

FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

I TRIED THREE **bleep** TIMES TO FILL OUT THE FORM TO GET A FREE EXTENDER THEN HIT SEND AN IT TELLS ME IT WONT GO THROUGH WHY NOT MAY I ASK THIS HAS GAVE ME A MIGRAINE TIMES 10 TRYING TO GET IT STRAIGHTEN OUT

renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: FREE HDMI EXTENDER APPLICATION IS NOT WORKING

I believe it's only available in the US.  Could that be the problem?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
BlacSABBATH
Binge Watcher

OH **bleep** NO IM IN ALABAMA THAT HERE WAY DOWN  SOUTH HERE IN THE UNITED OF STATES IN AMERICA  COME WITH A BETTER SOLUTION THAN THAT WILL YOU PLEASE ASAP ROCKY IF YOU CAN 

0 Kudos
DBDukes

@BlacSABBATH 

It could be something with your keyboard or your computer. It appears your caps lock is stuck. Both your posts exhibited this odd behavior.

Also, try clearing all cookies with "roku" in them from your browser, then shut down your computer. Don't restart, do an actual shut down. Then, after 30 seconds, boot up again. Then log in to Roku and look for the page to order the extender. It should work then.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BlacSABBATH,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If you are still unable to claim the free HDMI, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device.

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy

@BlacSABBATH-

I agree, that sort of problem can be frustrating. I've run into it when trying to submit forms on many sites over the years. Sometimes clearing the browser's cookies and cache as previously suggested fixes it.  Sometimes I've found I have to disable my browser's ad and/or popup blocking. Sometimes I have to use a different browser. And some I never get it to work.

There's nothing special about the Roku HDMI extension, it's just a short (4 inches or so) HDMI cord with an HDMI plug at one end and an HDMI socket at the other. I use one several feet long to locate my Streaming Stick in an equipment closet on the other side of the wall from my TV. You may be able to find an HDMI extension locally and not have to wait for someone to ship it to you.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Sammy1882

My new Roku stick will not fit my TV. I've tried to request a Roku Extender but every time I fill in the information it tells me to try again. I've filled in all the information correctly including the serial number. What do I need to do? This is pretty useless if I can't even connect to the TV. 

pat12

I have the same problem with an overheated Roku stick and have tried every suggestion in this topic posts.

Nothing - no matter how I try - will get me past the can't help you now stage!

What is Roku doing to fix this problem - not just devices that overheat but also their website??

0 Kudos
djengels
Reel Rookie

Free HDMI Extender offer problems

I did my homework in the Community with no luck in having the form take my information (0 vs O, clearing cache, etc).

I have purchased 4 Roku’s, 4K streaming stick, and I only need one extender for a smaller TV.  

Can a Roku Colleague help?   Thanks

[personal information removed]