Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thirdgenfan
Reel Rookie

Can't get B-Movie tv. What Happened to this channel?

I can't  get B-Movie on my ROKU  to load.

All I get is a partial line of it starting to load.

Is this channel  still broadcasting?

I went to Facebook for any info and their page was taken down.

Thanks for any help on this.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can't get B-Movie tv. What Happened to this channel?

Same problem.  Hoping it's back soon.  I got Roku for it specifically.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Unfamiliar with this channel so can't tell you guys when it specifically stopped working.  May just be temporary and experiencing an issue.   I just installed on a Roku Ultra 4660 and received a "Channel Error" notification box that said my internet might be too slow and to contact the channel owner.  (I am thinking this must just be the channel developer's default error box message).

Don't really see any contact info other than a privacy email contact from their website. (Email us at privacy@B-MovieTV.com)

(https://b-movietv.com/)

For what its worth, they misspelled "privacy" on their website, so maybe just a simple coding error in their channel/app or other technical issue.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
33sarge
Streaming Star

Last update on Ace's B-Movie TV Facebook page just after the 1st of the year, stated he had a lot of new movies coming to include a "lot of westerns" which did bother me as I love the weird movies and such he has on his channel, more new Pervy the Clown shows and new people for different segments. Stay tuned was the ending. However, I'm like you, will not load since this past Sunday or there a bouts. Facebook page no longer exists and I can find nothing anywhere as to what's going on.

I hate this as B-Movie TV was THE best channel on Roku. Otherworlds TV and B-Zone are not the channels they started out to be, now way too many kids shows, serials and just plain boring programs.

Hope Ace is Okay and it's just a technical issue. Fingers crossed.

Tekneek
Streaming Star

I'll let Ace know that people are asking about it here, so I am not officially speaking for him. However, I understand there are some technical issues at the moment. The Facebook page going away is a separate and unrelated issue.

Tekneek
Streaming Star

The channel is alive once again. 

tom29

I have a older tv achos--is there anymore downloads or a better company--this roku is

pure s___

0 Kudos
33sarge
Streaming Star

I tried my Roku both last night and this morning and B-Movie TV came on just fine with no issues. Perhaps you need to remove, reboot and reinstall the ap on your Roku. I've had that issue in the past myself.

Now, B-ZONE TV, 2nd channel, called LIVE does not work for me and hasn't worked for well over a month. Removing, rebooting and reinstalling the app did not fix this issue. I wish these companies would monitor their own shows and see when there is an issue and either fix it or remove it.

0 Kudos