Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdlamont
Reel Rookie

Roku Smart Home app crashing while trying to set up sleep routine

Hello,

I am trying to set up a sleep routine for my white Roku #smartbulbs. Every time I select “sleep routine,” the Roku app crashes. My iPhone 13 Pro Max is up to date (as of 2/26/24, the time of writing this), my smart bulbs are up to date on their firmware, and the app is also up to date. I have reported this crash numerous times via Roku support and the problem still persists. 
- Firmware version: v1.0.1.10 firmware 
- Strong signal strength

- Plug in version 2.31.9

Tags (1)
16 REPLIES 16
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Smart Home app crashing while trying to set up sleep routine

Hi @cdlamont,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for sharing your report about this issue with the Smart Home app crashes when navigating the "sleep routine" feature.

We've made a review on your account and seems like you've already done the basic troubleshooting but to no avail. They've also asked for log IDs in order to escalate to the appropriate Roku team. 

Please reply back here along with the information below.

• Log ID: From the camera, go to settings gear > support > submit log

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cdlamont
Reel Rookie

I have submitted 2 logs on this issue already, but they are not showing up for any devices I have reported them for. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@cdlamont,

Thanks for the prompt response!

Do you still have those IDs? Could you share it here and we'll send it over to the appropriate team?

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
cdlamont
Reel Rookie

The only reference numbers I have are 9411616 (from a conversation with customer support) and 121853 (in reference to my app crashing). I was unaware my records would not be saved in the Roku app or email, or I would have written them all down. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@cdlamont,

Thanks for the extra details!

We'll take care of both of these references and forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Once information is available we'll make sure to get back here and let you know.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mlm44
Streaming Star

I’m having the same issue with all smart bulbs in my home, app crashes when attempting to change an existing sleep routine. The bulb has one setup but now I can’t change it because the app keeps crashing. I’ve already reinstalled the app but it’s no better.

log id 122262

0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. 

0 Kudos

I have the same issue. 
To make matter worse, sleep routine was previously set, so now the light comes on early every morning, and I cannot temporarily turn off the setting  

Log ID:122363

0 Kudos
blyons1
Reel Rookie

I am also having this issue! 

log: 125008

0 Kudos