Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

Had the same issue this afternoon but as of 5 minutes ago when I checked it was working again.

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

I could not watch the roku channel because the date and time was not correct, tried reset factory and now can’t activate my Roku express stick, it’s saying « we can’t seem to reach you by mail » please help

d111
Reel Rookie

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

It first started with crunchy roll not playing correctly so they told me to do all the steps ect. When I got to the reinstall app phase it wont let me. So I tried other apps wont let me install them ether.

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We believe systems are coming back online now.

Please restart your device if you are having any trouble streaming or activating your Roku device. If a restart doesn't solve the issue, please disconnect your device from power for a moment, then plug it back in, and try again.

Thanks for your patience.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Uptown223
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still not working. This is some straight BS

Sak04

Roku will not connect to YouTube Tv, prime

Jump to solution

Did Roku go bankrupt and loose access. 

me39g
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

my roku tv works fine  game of thrones worked on max my paramount plus loaded and so did my peacock app.

yet on my roku stick cant access any paid app youtube prime etc...

Pamela715

Re: ROKU SYSTEM IS NOT WORKING

Jump to solution

Mine too...I can get direct tv but it shows the wrong tv schedule. I hope Roku fixes this issue fast 

thomhp98

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Trentonent

Jump to solution

1000012379.jpg

Can connect to Netflix amd Tubi, no other apps. Error given is the network not available.