Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leeza41_
Binge Watcher

Re: [0S 12.0] Audio out of sync on Xfinity channel

Now I have 100$ bill for that stupid useless visit.

0 Kudos
JimmyO
Streaming Star

No response by Roku to the BBB complaint I filed in July:

Dear Jim xxxxxx:

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 7/16/2023 against Roku, Inc.. Your complaint was assigned ID 20328809.

Your Better Business Bureau (BBB) has made several attempts to contact the business regarding your complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response at this time and this case has now been closed as an UNANSWERED complaint in their file. Because we are not a government agency, we cannot force a business to respond.

At least Comcast provided an update that they are working diligently with Roku on this matter.  Nice support Roku.  BTW, Roku has a horrendous BBB rating.

JimmyO

0 Kudos
JimmyD2

I haven't had this problem for a few days and there haven't been posts here for a while. Is this a sign that the problem is finally fixed?

0 Kudos
mzblues1
Binge Watcher

You may be correct as I haven't been having the issue lately myself.

Of cause it would have been nice if a Roku representative had taken it upon themselves to post that the "issue is resolved", "close to being resolved", "still working out some final kinks", etc. on their own...

adpwl1
Binge Watcher

I don't want to jinx anything, but there was a big "Aligning Solar Panels", "Tuning Hyperdrive".... update this past weekend.  Maybe there was a secret update in that package.

0 Kudos
shel48
Reel Rookie

No fix on mine.  After reading the messages about a possible fix, I switched back from my Firestick to the Roku to check it out.  The Roku worked for a while... then went back to it's out of synch state.  Just like before.   Hate to burst the bubble!

0 Kudos
jjain
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

This issue should be fixed now. 

0 Kudos
ricbertsch
Reel Rookie

Has there been an system or Xfinity app update? I still show 12..0.0 And Xfinity Stream Version 6.13

jjain
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

We had a specific fix gone out for this issue. Don't need a system update for that.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, 

We believe this issue has now been resolved. 🎉

Thanks for your ongoing patience. There is a chance that this issue is not resolved for everyone, but, we're going to go ahead and close this thread now to keep the responses accurate. 

If you are still experiencing this issue, check for a system update, and try again. Still seeing an issue? Go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

We're going to go ahead and mark this post as solved. Thanks for reporting this!

Roku Community Team

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos