Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurascully
Channel Surfer

Re: Audio continuously losing sync on Roku Streaming Stick and Stick+

Maybe it's time to submit a complaint to the FCC?

0 Kudos
havinfun21
Channel Surfer

I have only experienced the issue on live streaming.... have watched programs that I have recorded and playback worked fine... no out of sync.   appears to be primarily on live streaming.

0 Kudos
Uncle-Keith
Reel Rookie

Add another one to the "xfinity sound out of sync" crowd. Reading these posts, it's very obvious there is a problem, and Roku's generic "change this setting " reply is useless. I notices Amazon now has an xfinity app as well,and more features.  All the dvr features,ability to pause live tv,and all. Maybe roku can get Amazon to fix this. 

adpwl1
Binge Watcher

Looks like it’s gonna be a long nite with the sync issue this Monday evening; 6/6.  Already 5 times watch Now You See Me 2 on TNT.  

Roku, can we get a REAL update from you?

IMG_1586.jpeg

0 Kudos
mzblues1
Binge Watcher

Please read through all the previous comments (there are many) that you have been receiving, as you already have your answers.

It's happening on XFinity Streaming App's "Live TV" working through all ROKU devices & TV's. It's not happening with "On Demand" Streaming Apps (ex: MAX, NetFlix, etc.).

havinfun21
Channel Surfer

Since yesterday, I have experience a slight variation on the sound sync issue... the latest one this morning... where sound was fine... then a moment of no sound... then out of sync sound.... and THEN a quick sound "flicker" (best word I could think of) and THEN the sound went back in sync all by itself!  Have had this happen several times.... without doing anything.  I would like to think that someone is actually trying to work on it and these are signs that they are at least trying... (but note, that I tend to be an optimist!!!)

0 Kudos
bobbyl
Reel Rookie

Re: [0S 12.0] Audio out of sync on Xfinity channel

I am experiencing the same problem, but I am hard-wired to the XB8 Xfinity gateway.  So this would indicate that the problem is not related to any wife settings.

0 Kudos
djkFlorida
Reel Rookie

Re: [0S 12.0] Audio out of sync on Xfinity channel

I will say that it seems slightly better today, but still not 100%. It only went out of sync once during a commercial, then back in sync during live programming (MSNBC) without me having to reestablish connectivity.  Just switched to CNN and audio was in synch for a short time and then the timing failed.  

Would love to see an update from Roku.

0 Kudos
Dgrays

Re: [0S 12.0] Audio out of sync

This does not solve the problem, I too have experienced the same issues and have tried all of the suggestions you have provided with no resolution. This all started with your May 2023 software version release which needs to be rescinded until an update to correct all of the problems we are experiencing with this latest version of software can be released. 

0 Kudos
Dgrays

Definitely!!

0 Kudos