Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FTWTX

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Your post states "Next update 3:15pm PT"  It is currently 4:30pm PT.  What gives?

0 Kudos

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Trying to activate a new tv I just purchased due to the last roku tv breaking. Been 3 hours now an I can’t activate it cuz it “can’t seem to reach out” to my email? But I signed in fine on my phone. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Just came up in DFW.... hockey is now on

0 Kudos
gfrankss

Jump to solution

We have 4 Rokus and out of these 4, only 3 are working.  In looking at our account, it is not showing "kitchen" at all.  We have unplugged and done a reset on the Roku device but nothing is working.  It is asking for email address and I have entered it several times to no avail.  This is not a new device as we activated all 4 devices.

0 Kudos
me39g
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

i rebooted my system after 720 pm

and tried most of my paid app i use

they all loaded  before most wouldnt even load up  and my paramount said i was in an area where it wasnt available

but everything is good ...FOR NOW 🙂

hopefully everybody else will have the same Pleasant experience soon Good luck to All

Remember enjoy free tv

pluto tv has the 90210 episode where kelly think she gets aids

woo hoo

Ray pruitt asked donna n david to do his video :)))))))))

JandK

Jump to solution

Roku ultra is still not working. All other Roku devices in my house are working. I have already done the unplug and plug back in thing. 

0 Kudos
Link6

Re: Internet is excellent but apps are saying no internet they

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem. I’ve reset everything and still nothing.

0 Kudos
akmyles

Jump to solution

lol. i can get the email activation link. but now i can’t even get the page to load. even with the darn QR code. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

If you were still having trouble a reboot did not work, but unplugging power and plugging it back in did. I hope this helps others.

BMartyMart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

OK...the problem is NOT fixed. I have four Roku devices (three Express+ and a TCL Roku TV). One Express and the TCL are working. I've tried resetting, re-powering, rebooting, and even tried a full factory reset on the Express+ - message says it can't reach my email. I rebooted the entire fiber optic router system and wifi, and nothing's working, folks. I've seen traffic here that  says 'the system is coming back on online,' but the evidence it to the contrary. WTF, over? Kinda hard to get that 'happy streaming' feeling when the **bleep** devices will not function. Please advice {quickly} as to when I can expect my Roku's to work as they are supposed to....and give it in a real time estimate, not a 'try it again later' canned disassociated response (that kind of makes me feel like you really don't care if I have service or not). 

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.