Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

We can get Netflix, but not YouTubeTV, Prime, Max, Hulu, or any other channels.

Re: Can't connect to Youtube can connect to Roku app

Jump to solution

I can't connect to anyone but Netflix. Everything keep saying connect to the Internet but my Internet is working fine SMH. I need Roku to fix the problem ASAP.

0 Kudos
Amydiziki

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

My Roku is not back online. I’ve rebooted it several times. 

0 Kudos
Njbubba76

Jump to solution

Still not working 

0 Kudos
Tymoore

Jump to solution

What should we do if this isn't working still?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still interrupted.

0 Kudos
MRRowell
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku cannot launch any streaming services but internet otherwise working

Jump to solution

5 out of 8 devices are working in my house, so restarting the whole system is unlikely to change things.  I have restarted the Rokus...

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Mine is not. And I restarted the device, just bought the TV 

0 Kudos
Amandawriter
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not fixed here either. Restarted and still nothing. Well, just Netflix. 

0 Kudos
Xxcountry2013
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Doing the same thing to me 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.