Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [FIXED] Roku TV - OTA channels may not be showing up

Jump to solution

I have YouTubeTV. I can see it for about 1-2 minutes before I'm looking at bouncing ROKU letters or being told that I'm not connected to the Internet. I've tried ALL of the Roku fixes AND upgraded my wifi, added, a panoramic modem AND a while home Mesh system. I still can't watch YouTubeTV, Netflix, or Prime without a reset every 2-15 minutes. This is ridiculous frustrating and expensive! 

0 Kudos
Marion1

Jump to solution

All directions were followed. NFHS Channel is still not granting me access. It says "You've already subscribed to this channel" ....and to "continue" ...then reopens the screen to 'subscribe". Continuous loop...NEVER ALLOWS ME to access my grandson's first football game at Broughton High School in Raleigh this year!!!

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Moondancer327 Is this a Roku TV or a Roku device connected to the TV?  If it is a Roku device connected to the TV and you are using a USB port on the TV to power the device, try plugging the power for the device into a wall outlet.

Kim12

Jump to solution

Paramount con Roku is not working 

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@Kim12 We need more information.  What Roku device are you using?  When you say not working is it asking you to login,  what exactly is happening?  Do you have another device that Paramount + is working on?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

As mentioned in my original post, I've already tried all of the "fixes" posted in Roku forums. I've spent two weeks resetting, unplugging, deleting and re-adding in addition to all of the Internet and WiFi upgrades stated. As shown, in using the 4K+ stick. It worked fine on a lower end modem and wifi signal until the Spring system update. I've done the troubleshooting and paid for better wifi to no avail. 

0 Kudos
dhb1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Doing a restart did fix TV settings menu. All seems to be working now. 

TCL ROKU SMART TV

0 Kudos
dhb1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Does your remote do anything? If not try changing the batteries. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Still not working after 2 days!!! I better not be charged!!! If so, moving on…. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

On my Roku (Hisense) TV : I performed factory reset twice, channel setup from cable box is not there, no antenna is present to scan for channels. I don't want to stream Live TV, I want my local channels, remote is not working.  Only channels on Live TV are present

0 Kudos