Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

[SOLVED] Roku TV - OTA channels may not be showing up

Jump to solution

Update

We believe this issue is now resolved, and customers should see their OTA channels again. Please perform a TV restart from the Settings menu by navigating to Home > Settings > System > Power > Restart.

Thank you for your patience!

-------------

We are aware that some people may not see their OTA channels.

First, try restarting your TV, which will solve this for most Roku TVs. Restart your TV from the Settings menu by navigating to Home > Settings > System > Power > Restart.

We are working to push out an update that will fix the issue for everyone. Thanks for your patience.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [SOLVED] Roku TV - OTA channels may not be showing up

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe that the problem has been resolved, and customers should be able to view their OTA channels once more. Kindly go to Home > Settings > System > Power > Restart in the Settings menu to restart your TV.

We will be closing this discussion now as we believe that most, if not all, of consumers have resolved this problem.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

We're going to mark this post as solved and lock the thread. Thanks to everyone who reported this and for your patience while we worked with the channel partner to find a resolution.

Happy Streaming!

Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
74 REPLIES 74

Re: [FIXED] Roku TV - OTA channels may not be showing up

Jump to solution

Ours still is not fixed. We followed all the instructions listed above, and our local channels are not there. Can anybody help or direct me how to get help from Roku?

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Chilly_willy wrote:

Ours still is not fixed. We followed all the instructions listed above, and our local channels are not there. Can anybody help or direct me how to get help from Roku?

Thanks for letting us know. Can you unplug your TV from the wall for a moment, plug it back in, and perform an antenna rescan? If the issue continues, please grab a Tracker ID and post a photo of that screen here for our engineering team.

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
George351

Jump to solution

THE PROBLEM IS NOTT FIXED...IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN....I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTERATED ....Grrrr.

sdphillips
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!!

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@George351 wrote:

THE PROBLEM IS NOTT FIXED...IT JUST HAPPENED AGAIN....I AM GETTING VERY FRUSTERATED ....Grrrr.

Hi @George351! Thanks for your report! Can you unplug your TV from the wall for a moment, plug it back in, and perform an antenna rescan? If the issue continues, please grab a Tracker ID and post a photo of that screen here for our engineering team.

Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Leeman1te

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
Alan9

Jump to solution

I work for a small cable provider with analog coaxial tv and have a dozen customers with this issue after the digital streaming upgrade to LiveTV yesterday. I factory reset a few, scanned for channels and signed back into the roku accounts. One asked me if I wanted to stop future upgrades and it seemingly worked, but a few other reverted back. Now, as a temporary fix, I had reset to a non-smart tv setup by skipping the wireless smart features. Hope you fix this soon.

hejlikg

Jump to solution

Still not fixed, What is the problem ? I have been dealing with this issue all day.

0 Kudos
Teemoc

Jump to solution

I’m trying to personalize my screensaver on my TV and I can’t do it. It won’t let me

0 Kudos