Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Cannot play showtime content with paramount+ showtime bundle.

Hi @Bjisblsd2,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing this information with us, and we'd like to know more about how we can assist you. For us to better understand the issue, what channel are you trying to subscribe from? In addition, are you directly subscribed to that channel or through Roku Pay?

The information you provide will help us assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Cannot play showtime content with paramount+ showtime bundle.

Call Paramount 1-888-274-5343 and choose technical support by hitting "2". It was fixed in 2 min. None of the Roku fixes work

Paramount +/Showtime does not work on Roku devices

Are you all ever going to fix the Paramount plus/Showtime issue…for so many people to have the same problem and the only suggestion is to contact Paramount is such a cop out. Roku is the problem. So why can’t y’all fix it. Showtime will work on my phone but not on the Roku TV, so it’s not a Paramount problem. Even though a lock still appears on the Showtime shows, when you type them in the search, it will pop up and you’ll be able to watch and even download episodes you’d like to watch. The issue must have to make the news before it’ll be fixed.

0 Kudos
Wyteria

Paramount Plus and Showtime Add-On

I have the bundle but I can’t view the locked shows 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount Plus and Showtime Add-On

Hi @Wyteria,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention about this bundle channel that you can't access. Would you mind giving us more details about the issue you've experienced? Are you getting an error code or message? Where are you trying to view the channel on the standalone channel or under The Roku Channel?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Philipneumann
Reel Rookie

Re: New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to ...

There's no way to contact the provider and this is an issue that ROKU created. I paid for the channel through ROKU (which I will never do again). This is a problem that ROKU needs to fix immediately. 

Screenshot_20230812_193516_Chrome.jpg

20230809_164505.jpg

20230809_164440.jpg

Annoyed_1

Re: New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to ...

I am having the exact same issue. Cant watch anything on the channel and cant remove it.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Reports of Paramount+/Showtime not working as expected

@Annoyed_1 @Philipneumann @Wyteria @Disappointed82 

This is a Newly Reported Issue. 

What does that mean?

Newly reported issues mean that usually this issue is not widespread and we are still gathering information to help solve the issue. If the issue is a channel-facing issue, then we will work with the channel partner to help solve the issue.

Let us know...

• Are you experiencing this issue, too? If you had previously reported this issue, is it still happening?
  • Please describe what you're seeing. Let us know which subscription tier you have, and if you are unable to view content on Paramount+ or Showtime or both. Let us know if you're seeing a locked icon or any other error message.
  • Let us know your Roku 4-digit model number along with your Device ID (both found under Home > Settings > System > About).

Thank you for your patience as we work to solve this issue. You can hit the subscribe button to be notified of updates.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos

I've been a Showtime subscriber (through Roku) since December 2021. This evening, in an attempt to watch my Showtime live feed on my Roku Streaming Stick (Model - 3820, both Showtime East and Showtime West), the expected content (Showtime Boxing) never loads and also never shows an error message. The display simply shows a black screen with a perpetual spinning wheel (until I stop the process). No Showtime live content.

My Roku's channel's main screen does indicate that my Showtime account will be transferred to Paramount+ by August 22, 2023. To me, this indicates that I should still have normal access to my Showtime account until the transfer date, at minimum. Please advise.

To ensure my security, I'd prefer to share my Roku Steaming Stick's Device ID in a private chat (when/if necessary).

Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Puzzled_in_PA wrote:

I've been a Showtime subscriber (through Roku) since December 2021. This evening, in an attempt to watch my Showtime live feed on my Roku Streaming Stick (Model - 3820, both Showtime East and Showtime West), the expected content (Showtime Boxing) never loads and also never shows an error message. The display simply shows a black screen with a perpetual spinning wheel (until I stop the process). No Showtime live content.

My Roku's channel's main screen does indicate that my Showtime account will be transferred to Paramount+ by August 22, 2023. To me, this indicates that I should still have normal access to my Showtime account until the transfer date, at minimum. Please advise.

To ensure my security, I'd prefer to share my Roku Steaming Stick's Device ID in a private chat (when/if necessary).

Thank you.

@Puzzled_in_PA Thanks for your response. You may be able to reach out to Paramount and have them reset your account.

Contact Paramount here. Then, choose "Technical Issues" and "Problems Signing In," then scroll down until you see "Still Need Help?" and from there you'll see multiple contact options. 

Please update us and let us know if they're able to solve the issue or not. 

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos