Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pacificpyrate
Reel Rookie

Re: Subscription to Paramount Plus stopped working mid-year

Should it take 6-7 days to resolve a billing issue? 

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Paramount plus essentials

@natalielmoten @pacificpyrate @zink 

Thanks for reporting this issue.

This is a Newly Reported Issue. 

What does that mean?

Newly reported issues mean that usually this issue is not widespread and we are still gathering information to help solve the issue. If the issue is a channel-facing issue, then we will work with the channel partner to help solve the issue.

Let us know...

• Are you experiencing this issue, too? If you reported it previously, let us know if you are still experiencing this issue or if it is now resolved.
  • Please describe what you're seeing. Let us know which subscription tier you have, and if you are unable to view content on Paramount+ or Showtime or both. Let us know if you're seeing a locked icon or any other error message.
  • Let us know your Roku 4-digit model number along with your Device ID (both found under Home > Settings > System > About).

Thank you for your patience as we work to solve this issue. You can hit the subscribe button to be notified of updates.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
cw11

Re: Paramount+/Showtime showing content unavailable please try again later message

I have a subscription via roku and continue to receive the message content unavailable " The content you are trying to play is currently unavailable. Please try again later"  for every show on the channel.

0 Kudos
Dianecurro

Re: Paramount+/Showtime will not load, shows "No email associated with this account."

The reason I bought Paramount + showtime was to watch football. Not happy

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Paramount+/Showtime will not load, shows "No email associated with this account."

Update 8/19: We believe this issue is now solved, but customers will need to contact the channel partner.

Paramount+/Showtime users who are seeing this error will need to contact Paramount Customer Support directly to have their streaming accounts fixed.

You can contact Paramount using the instructions below:

• Navigate to https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us 
  • Choose the option for Technical Issues
  • Choose the option for Video Streaming Issues
  • Scroll down until you see the option that says STILL NEED MORE HELP?
  • From there, choose the chat or call option. Let the customer support rep know what you're seeing and they should be able to reset your account on their side and confirm playback with you.

We are going to go ahead and close this thread, please start a new thread if you have contacted Paramount and the issue is still not resolved for you.

Roku Community Team

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos