Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

[SOLVED] Paramount+/Showtime will not load, shows "No email associated with this account."

We are receiving reports from users that the Paramount+ and/or Showtime bundle are showing an error message "No email associated with this account," when there is an active subscription. This issue may or may not be associated with a different Paramount+/Showing issue reported, where the channel is showing content with a lock icon.

We are receiving reports from users that the Paramount+ and/or Showtime bundle are showing locked content when a customer has already subscribed to this content. 

Update 8/19: We believe this issue is now solved, but customers will need to contact the channel partner.

Paramount+/Showtime users who are seeing this error will need to contact Paramount Customer Support directly to have their streaming accounts fixed.

You can contact Paramount using the instructions below:

• Navigate to https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us 
  • Choose the option for Technical Issues
  • Choose the option for Video Streaming Issues
  • Scroll down until you see the option that says STILL NEED MORE HELP?
  • From there, choose the chat or call option. Let the customer support rep know what you're seeing and they should be able to reset your account on their side and confirm playback with you.

We are going to go ahead and close this thread, please start a new thread if you have contacted Paramount and the issue is still not resolved for you.

Roku Community Team

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14

Paramount plus essentials

I subscribe to Paramount Plus and it says that my payment was accepted on 71 2023 but I go to the channel and if he's telling me to get started what do I do about that

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount plus essentials

Hi @natalielmoten,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you stream Paramount Plus. Please be advised that you must log in with your credentials to stream the channel. If, in any case, you are no longer experiencing the benefits of a subscription, please ensure that you are still actively subscribed by checking your credits and renewing your subscription with your channel partner if you are directly subscribed to them.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
zink

Unable to open Showtime despite sub to Paramount Plus

I bought year sub to Paramount Plus w/Showtime.  Can't open Showtime - it claims no e-mail account associated with Roku.  I only have one e-mail.  What up?

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to open Showtime despite sub to Paramount Plus

Hi @zink,

A warm welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we would like to know more about how we can assist. For us to better understand the issue, are you directly subscribed to Paramount Plus with the Showtime bundle or through Roku Pay? Also, are you logging in through the stand-alone channel or through The Roku Channel?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pacificpyrate
Reel Rookie

Subscription to Paramount Plus stopped working mid-year

We purchased the CBS streaming app (Nov 2022) on the annual plan via Roku. It was changed to Paramount Plus and last week we can no longer use it. When we launch the app, the app responds with there is an account associated to this login and to sign out and sign back in. But it's the original account. Accessing the streaming channel from the home page, and clicking on "manage subscription" the response indicates the subscription is valid until November 2023 but not set to auto renew. There is an option to re-activate the auto renewal but I don't want to get charged for another year when we have 4 months left. If I choose auto renewal, will we have access for the rest of my current subscription and then be billed for another year starting in Nov 2023?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Subscription to Paramount Plus stopped working mid-year

Hi @pacificpyrate,

Thanks and welcome to the Roku community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Paramount+ channel since you can't use it even though you purchased an annual subscription that was supposed to expire in November 2023. To be better assisted with your subscription, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pacificpyrate
Reel Rookie

Seven calls in and now waiting for a response on the email I submitted. 

0 Kudos
pacificpyrate
Reel Rookie

IMG_5722.jpeg

IMG_5738.jpeg

IMG_5740.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @pacificpyrate,

Greetings, and thank you for joining us here at the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about this experience, and we really do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

After checking your account, it appears that a member of our Support team has dealt with this problem and taken the necessary steps toward fixing it. 

We would suggest continuing to work with them, as they would be able to assist you further regarding this.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos