Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leodvid5
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus screen all gray with logo

Jump to solution

20231216_205450.jpg

17027781139593885201887862856594.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Leodvid5,

Thank you for updating us here in the Roku Community!

Please provide the complete details so we can escalate this issue to our appropriate Roku team.

We'll wait for your response.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Leodvid5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello, I have not received a response yet about the solution to the gray screen in Disney.

0 Kudos
Atyson1220

Jump to solution

I'm having an issue with all tvs showing a gray screen with just the disney+ logo. 

20231217_102830.jpg

0 Kudos
Redneck610
Channel Surfer

Can't Sign out of Disney+

Jump to solution

What do you do if there are on option available once you launch the Disney+ app. All I get is a grey screen with the Disney+ logo in the upper left corner.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Can't Sign out of Disney+

Jump to solution

Hello! @Redneck610,

A warm welcome from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us. We're pleased to assist.

• Is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • Does the issue occur on only this channel, multiple channels, or all channels?
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
  • Did removing the channel, restarting the player, and then adding the channel back again resolve the issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redneck610
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This is the only app that is affected. We have deleted the app, rebooted the Roku and added the app again with the same issue. It does this on all my Roku device's. We have called tech support and was told that this is a known ongoing issue. I will be more than happy to send a picture of our Disney plus screen, if you tell me how. 

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@Redneck610,

Thanks for the post,

We would be more than happy to investigate further, but we will need further details. Can you please provide us with the following information?

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)?
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID) 

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mehudson2002
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is there a universal fix for this Disney Plus issue? I just purchased a Roku TV today and only see the gray screen when I start the Disney Plus app. Very disappointing. 

0 Kudos
Mehudson2002
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_3823.jpeg

IMG_3822.jpeg

0 Kudos