Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sixcarrion85
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus screen all gray with logo

Jump to solution

Seems there was an update to Disney plus as all TVs are now working. Thank you for the follow up. 

0 Kudos
jdrury
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I hope they can push the same update to the streaming devices that they used to fix the TVs 

I have updated both the Roku OS and Disney+ app and am on the latest versions.

I have:

• Logged out of the Disney+ app
  • Deleted the app
  • Rebooted the Roku
  • Re-installed the app

and the issue persists.

This is still happening on 4 different Roku streaming devices

0 Kudos
Pranav
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Expressing frustration with tech support's inability to resolve a persistent issue affecting many users for the past month, the comment humorously suggests a collective approach. Playfully proposing a scenario involving toddlers and Mickey Mouse, it humorously implies that the unique perspective might prompt a quicker resolution.Fm Whatsapp

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Pranav

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We see that you're having the same issue that other Roku users have experienced, and we're sorry to hear about the troubles. This case has been acknowledged by the appropriate Roku team for investigation. We also would like to request the following information below for us to provide an update to the team.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What version/build is the channel? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

Once we have this information, we will be able to update the team regarding this matter.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [RESOLVED] Disney Plus with a gray screen and the channel logo displayed

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos