Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SilentRacket
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus screen all gray with logo

Jump to solution

@RokuTakashi @RokuJanadeeK @RokuCarly 

I am encountering the exact same issue. I’ve gone through all of the troubleshooting steps provided by the Disney+ technical support and nothing has worked.

I’ve noticed when installing the Disney+ app it very briefly shows adding “Roku HLS Interstitial Library”. I’ve never seen that with any other apps. Could that be related to the issue?

IMG_3724.jpeg

IMG_3725.jpeg

IMG_3732.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Mrsfrenchy.

We appreciate you for providing us with the requested details. 

Would you mind letting us know what specific troubleshooting methods you have tried to resolve the issue? 

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mrsfrenchy
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ive tried everything thats been posted previously by others: reseting tv, deleting and redownloading disney +, checking for updates on the tv and the app, unplugging and replugging in the tv, i can redo the troubleshooting thing if you need a photo( the 5x homescreen button and 5x back button thing)

0 Kudos
dleach1988

Jump to solution

20231212_211717.jpg

1 gig ATT fiber

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mrsfrenchy,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We appreciate the information that you have provided to us. We would like to gather more information. Can you please provide the following details that @RokuCarly asked for above? In addition, does this issue occur on a specific channel? If so, what channel and what version or build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the home screen and pressing the * button)?

Once we have this information, we will be able to escalate this issue to our appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @dleach1988,

Greetings from the Roku Community!
We'd love to further investigate this issue that you're experiencing with the Disney+ channel. When did it start? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Could you send us a photo or video of your running problem?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Trishchad
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Roku so many people having the same problems now both my kids are getting the same at there houses too and so many people in my town also from my post on FB so why can’t u guys get a good tech who can update the app right so we can all start watch Disney plus again. 

0 Kudos
Shawnarose21
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Tracker id: JF-498-686 

Disney plus has not worked in over 3 weeks stuck on grey screen with Disney plus logo 

0 Kudos
Dadviibes
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So is the plan to just keep asking everyone if they have unplugged it and plugged it back in? It's been 2+ weeks my daughters Disney has been out. I'd like to add it's working fine on our Fire Sticks/Samsung Smart TVs so this is clearly you Roku issue. Can we get a real resolve here? 

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for keeping us in the loop.
It seems that this issue may need an in-depth investigation. That being said, would you be so kind as to provide us with the following information?

• Roku device or TV model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version or build is it? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

Once a few more pieces of information have been gathered, we will be able to pass them along to the appropriate support team to investigate further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos