Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taybridge

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Having the same issues with a Roku Express 4K bought today. I enter my email address and it tells me “We can’t seem to reach you by email”. No option for a QR code or anything else. 

Very frustrating and making me regret the purchase. 

A1white

Re: Connection Issues - connects to Netflix but not other services

Jump to solution

I also have this exact same problem today (was working find yesterday)  restarted router  reset connection on Roku express, but can only connect to Netflix  I do a network test and it says everything is fine, but iplayer, YouTube, Channel4 etc  all say “no network connection”  tried restarting several times  not sure what else to do?

Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Re: Prime won't play any more.

Jump to solution

Getting error code 0.60, checked time and date which were correct. Turned off and on TV, still no good. Uninstalled the app then tried to re install but it just says, "cannot add channel" Disney also isn't working but Netflix is.

Re: Roku Express set up nightmare

Jump to solution

Same issue on a newly purchased Roku express. I tried 3 emails address and 2 Wifi sources (home and mobile hotspot). I was about to buy another roku but I think I’ll hold off now.

Is there a service outage?

0 Kudos
Sklarchuk
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Still won't let me install it.

0 Kudos
CDW_in_PC

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Downdetector.com shows a spike in user reports of Roku outages all across the country. This is apparently a widespread issue. I'd like to see a statement from Roku explaining what's going on. Hopefully not another cyber attack where our user data is stolen. 

majordude75
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

my system has crapped as well

Akeera

Jump to solution

Mines the same I thought I was going crazy for a second then does anyone actually know what's going on ?

elastic1

Jump to solution

getting the same problem with Disney+ and Prime

0 Kudos
Cybertwigg

Jump to solution

I have 3 rokus all the same just netflix working the time servers are down so it can't get correct time and the SSL isn't getting correct security certificates so cannot provide a secure connection

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.