Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetflix

Re: Error Code 022 - New Streaming Stick 4Ks - Defective out of the box

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: error 022 long range wireless not decected

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users,

You may be seeing Error 022 or Wireless not detected if you're viewing this post. We're sorry if you are having trouble connecting your Roku device to your wireless connection.

If you are seeing a message on the screen mentioning this error, there are a few things you can do to help find our FAQ link: How to improve the Wi-Fi or wireless internet connection to your Roku streaming device | Official Ro...

If you still see the error after following all the necessary troubleshooting steps, feel free to contact Roku Support to assist you further and provide a replacement for the Roku WiFI pod.

Thank you for choosing Roku. Stay safe and healthy!

Best regards,
Roku Community team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Error Code 022 - New Streaming Stick 4Ks - Defective out of the box

Jump to solution

Hello, Eunice!

I just purchased the same product from Amazon and tried to troubleshoot in all the ways you and other members of the community suggested.  Error 022 remains on my screen.  My device information is as follows:

ROKU STICK 4K 3820RW2

Bar code 829610004860

I hope you can pass this information along to the appropriate departments. In the meantime, I am returning this defective device to AMAZON.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos