Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cesi88

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

Im having the same issue and i factory reset my tv too. What else can i do

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Shianemena @PegD1964 @Cesi88,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

If you see 'Your account activation link expired' or 'We can't seem to reach you by Email' when trying to use the activation link, tap 'Resend' on your Roku device and another email will be sent. After a moment, look in your inbox for another message from Roku with a new activation link for you to try.

If you continue to see either message after receiving a new activation link, try activating your Roku device using a different email address.

If you are still having any issues with activating your Roku device after following these steps, please provide the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Wellhous
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For anyone still posting here you may as well give up and return the TV (and definitely buy a Fire or Google TV). Roku customer service is of zero help. I've tried to reset my new piece of junk multiple times, have given my serial number and model number to Roku here, and all we're accomplishing is a circle-jerk with the same answers. 

0 Kudos
yzanyaya

Jump to solution

I did a reset on the back of my tv and this messege still pops up. What else can I do? I just want use my TV

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Wellhous

Thanks for the follow up.

It looks like our Support team reached out to you a while back. We would recommend checking your Spam folder of your email as sometimes our point of contact can be found there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@yzanyaya

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bonkobobie

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am also having this issue. I have tried resetting the tv by pressing the button in the back and it restarts and brings me back to the email screen. 

The remote also is really delayed and doesn't work as it should. I press home and it doesn't take me anywhere so I can't change wifi networks. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hi @Bonkobobie

Thanks for reaching out!

If you are still experiencing issues activating your Roku device, please reply here with the information asked by @RokuDanny-R above. It can be found at the back of the player itself.

We look forward to your response.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
rcg939

Jump to solution

Same problem.  ROKU sucks!!

0 Kudos
Heatherb1991
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same. I have tried multiple emails. This is so annoying. 
SN:

S07P2173L1TM

0 Kudos