Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: “We can’t seem to reach you by email”

Jump to solution

@FearWonder

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide the serial number on your Roku TV? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Malonej

Jump to solution

We are trying to set up our new TCL Roku TV and keep getting the we can’t reach you by email message. This is very frustrating and this continues to happen over and over

0 Kudos
FearWonder
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

All good here now.  I was able to factory reset the TV and it worked. 

Thank you though. 

0 Kudos
Lclark92

We’re sorry the email you provided isn’t working

Jump to solution

This is a new device the Roku express I already have a Roku tv and another Roku device set up in my living room and in my sons  room now this is a new device I’m trying to activate in my room. And it isn’t working I’ve entered my email multiple times and correctly and it’s still saying the email isn’t working on my screen I have restarted and reset it and still the same error what should I do ?? 

0 Kudos
Danielrowe
Reel Rookie

We can't seem to reach you by email

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm having the message " we can't seem to reach you by email" while trying to activate my Roku tv. I've already factory reset it multiple times and no luck. It's not sending me an activation email. Please help. Thanks

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

What ended up working for me was pressing * from the screen that said “we can’t seem to reach you by email” which presented me with the option to do a factory reset (different than putting a pin in the reset button on the side, which did not work when I tried twice). Once it reset and updated, it accepted my email.

0 Kudos

“We can’t seem to reach you by email“. Keeps showing

Jump to solution

I can’t seem to bypass this message no matter how many times I reset my player or enter a distance email. It keeps repeating itself over and over every time. It’s overwhelming and frustrating to the point I only had it for two days and I’m ready to return it which I really don’t want to do.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: We’re sorry the email you provided isn’t working

Jump to solution

@Lclark92

Thanks for the post.

It looks like Community users are stating they were able to resolve the issue by trying to perform a factory reset on their device and then re-entering their email address. Can you try that troubleshooting step to see if that helps?

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: Factory reset your Roku

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Charris911

Jump to solution

Help! I’m having this same issue wayyy after a resolution was identified. I’ve tried everything but I can’t seem to leave the screen.

0 Kudos
Wakawaka

Jump to solution

Exact same problem. Any solution? Reset factory settings done twice. Help please

0 Kudos