Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSwanger
Reel Rookie

Roku 3 still not working.

My Roku 3 was working before this update. Now nothing is working. I don’t understand why there is zero customer service to help with any of these issues. I know I don’t have the newest system. But, I know it was fine and doing great and now because Roku didn’t accommodate for older systems now I have to spend money for something that was their oversight.

Help me understand why my roku isn’t working and how to make it work.  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku 3 still not working.

You said it's a Roku 3, but your account shows a Roku 1 2710. The 2710 was released in 2013, while there are two versions of the Roku 3, one from 2013 and one from 2015. Both versions of the Roku 3 are still supported, as is the Roku 1. However, they are both getting rather long in the tooth when it comes to channel support and overall performance. 

Can you be more specific about "nothing" working? Does the home screen load? Will it connect to your network? Will it connect to the Roku update server? What OS version is your player running? See Settings/System/About for the version number, as well as the specific model number of your Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos