Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwames88
Channel Surfer

Re: No email for activation

Jump to solution

Five straight for me. 

mwames88
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

After 6 straight **bleep** teases i finally am activated!

vansks
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

After multiple attempts, I have received 3 emails saying the link has expired.  Just got a link that worked, Roku is updating the channels on my TV now.  They should probable make the link available for more than 15 minutes.  Good luck everyone!

Re: Link does not work

Jump to solution

I did every reset recommended. I do get an email with a link but it never ever works. It just says expired even tho it was received a minute ago. Please help, it's quite frustrating.

librazil13

Jump to solution

7 emails and finally one worked! Channel update underway.

Spookyone

Jump to solution

New to this as well.. enter email  like it ask... waiting more then 15 minutes then once it expires email goes through but the link is expired... how can we use this if it not working... any idea on what to do?

0 Kudos
ttmako

Re: Unable to receive activation code

Jump to solution

Im in finally.

Thank you Tanner

0 Kudos
oneout41

Jump to solution

they just sent me 5 activation emails (3 minutes apart) and drumroll........ it's expired 😐 

0 Kudos
oneout41

Jump to solution

Mine finally works after 30-ish

@Spookyone wrote:

New to this as well.. enter email  like it ask... waiting more then 15 minutes then once it expires email goes through but the link is expired... how can we use this if it not working... any idea on what to do?

minutes but I just keep inputting my email and it finally came through. literally the link is only good for like 5 minutes Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Spookyone

Jump to solution

Oh geesh... okay will keep trying  thank you!!!!

0 Kudos