Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbc_purple

photo stream working on only 1 television

It's frustrating spending all this money for a product but no support, I know, welcome to the world. My photo stream only works on the bedroom tv and not the living room tv where I initiated everything. Can't be that difficult but it is difficult getting support. I've asked this same thing twice before. Perhaps I'll try youtube or google it again sheeesh!!!  Thanks if you have constructive suggestions. No thanks if you don't.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: photo stream working on only 1 television

Hi @mbc_purple,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about the inconvenience that this may have caused you. Kindly try to remove the Photo Stream app, restart the system of your Roku device, and reinstall it again to see if it fixes the issue. You can also check out this support article here for guidance of the troubleshooting steps provided.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cleghorn8562
Reel Rookie

I Have The Same Problem! My Bedroom Roku Plays The Photo Stream Fine, But My Living Room Roku Will Not.I Tried To Unplug,Reconnect,Delete App & Download App Again..Nothing Works! Can You Please Tell Me How To Correct This Problem...??

0 Kudos
RokuElmer-H
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Cleghorn8562!

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

You mentioned in your post that you are having difficulty accessing the photo stream feature on your other Roku TV. Thank you for taking the time to troubleshoot this issue.

We understand your concern and will investigate the issue. To begin, we need to identify the problem so that we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Kindly provide the listed information below:

• Can you please let us know which Roku device you used to access the Photo Stream features?
  • When did the issue start?
  • How do you plan to use Photo Stream? Is it for sharing with others or for setting it as your Screensaver?

Once we gather all the required information, it will greatly help to properly assess the issue. We are eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Elmer

Elmer H.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos