Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are themes no longer available?

Just recently the option for different themes have been removed from the Roku settings. Now there are only a few wallpaper and Screensaver options. What's more, the Screensaver I chose doesn't work although it shows it has been set as my Screensaver. Is there a way to get the old theme options back? 

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Why are themes no longer available?

Hi @Hillafire40,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to further investigate this issue. Can you please provide the following information below?

• What are the themes that have disappeared?
  • Could you provide us with a photo?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TheBrat
Binge Watcher

Re: Why are themes no longer available?

You're not alone! I change my wallpaper all of the time especially during holidays. Imagine my surprise when I went to change it this morning from Valentine's day to spring and the entire look is different! Some idiot got the bright idea to make Wallpapers & Screensavers look like the newish (and not user friendly) Search & Streaming Store sections! Now it's impossible to use this as easily as it was before this lame change! I'm so done with Roku it ain't even funny! 

0 Kudos