Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LesnarScurll
Channel Surfer

What happened to the Save list?!

What happened to it?! I’m using an roku ultra in my bedroom and it’s no longer featured. It’s on my iOS roku app but I dont watch movies on my phone. 

I was very thrilled when I heard that this feature had been added.

What happened?!

29 REPLIES 29
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: What happened to the Save list?!

@LesnarScurll 

Interesting.  It does seem to have been removed as a feature from both my Ultra and RokuTV as I had used it before for the Roku Channel.

On the RokuTV, looks like they added some remedial  "Cast and Crew" selection where you would normally see the "Add to Save" selection.  If that is the finished product, not very impressive.  Not even an image, just a list of actors and directors in text format.

They must be tinkering with the Roku Channel again.  Hopefully the Save feature will return shortly.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
LesnarScurll
Channel Surfer

I certainly hope so. WORD to ROKU: You were my least viewed streaming service because you didn’t have a Save list. Hard to maneuver through all the content and remember what was on and where and for how long. I just grew frustrated and didn’t bother most of the time. 

Then you added the short series and a save list and I was thoroughly enjoying the roku channel. Then it vanished. Back to square one.😖

I have a free trial to Showtime through roku and if a save list is not provided by the time it expires I will have no choice but to subscribe through its standalone service or Amazon prime. Because they have a save list! How hard can it be to add?!

Also emailed roku about this with hopes of an answer. I was promised a reply within 24 hrs but nothing came of it. I really thought roku was a better service than this?

Time to switch to a fire stick or Apple TV? I really don’t want to.

MikeyDude

I agree with the above posters. I still have the button "Add To Saved List" but there is no saved list. The programs that I had already added to that list are still showing "Remove from Saved List". So it's screwed up. Fix it please!

traveler22
Channel Surfer

Got the Roku 4K.  Really like it but can't cut the cord to cable yet.  I just checked the Add to Save List feature and it is working. 

Tags (1)
mossymissy
Binge Watcher

Where is the saved list?

mossymissy
Binge Watcher

I stumbled upon it accidentally. After adding a show to your save list (hit asterisks while on a show and save list will be a choice), 

go to the roku remote app and look for the save list. I clicked on on if the shows and it started playing on my tv, when I exited the show, the save lust was there in the roku app on the tv. 

0 Kudos
traveler22
Channel Surfer

Thank you.  Will try soon.

0 Kudos
SmithFamily2229
Reel Rookie

BUG IN ROKU APP: ‘Continue Watching’ and ‘Save List’ Missing

The Continue Watching and Save List sections are missing on the Roku Channel. I have to search for each show when I want to keep watching where I left off. How do I report bugs like this to Roku?
Tags (1)
Jerry204
Reel Rookie

Why has my save list gone and to watch a saved show is go to search and bring up a saved show?

Save list has disappeared and the only way I can watch a saved show is to go to search and bring up a show I want to watch.