Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jreed94

Tried everything- Black screen

Hello,

My tv screen is currently blacked out. I woke up to the screen being distorted. It looked as if the tv had been dropped. It’s mounted. After doing the home 5x, up, RW 2x, FF 2x the screen went completely black. I unplugged it. Still black. I love reseed the reset button on the back of the tv, still black. The audio is perfectly fine. I just can’t see anything. I bought this to March 2018. It’s always been mounted. Please help me. What needs to be done? 

Thank you,

Jacqueline 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: Tried everything- Black screen

Hello @Jreed94

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For clarification, are you experiencing the issue on a Roku TV? If so, have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos