Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Izzy_03

The manage subscription option is not showing up for my Hulu account

Jump to solution

I subscribed to Hulu through my roku account a few months ago and have decided to cancel it but when  I tried to do so there was no option to manage my subscription, I logged into the only roku account that I have ever had and it doesn’t show up there either. I know for a fact I didn’t subscribe through Hulu and my bank statement shows it was billed through my Roku, I have no idea what to do 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: The manage subscription option is not showing up for my Hulu account

Jump to solution

Hi @Izzy_03

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: The manage subscription option is not showing up for my Hulu account

Jump to solution

Hi @Izzy_03

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos