Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

TV listings guide for Roku devices

Merry Christmas to all!

Just got a few mins before Christmas dinner, so I thought I'd post a query.

I have my Roku connected to the internet, not an aerial, and I'm wondering what people do (with the same setup) about checking TV listings. As I don't know what is on at any given time, I find myself endlessly channel-hopping, but this just takes up loads of time.

Is there any sort of TV listings service or do I have to scour the internet and see what's on that way?

Cheers,

Ginger-Overlord

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV listings guide for Roku devices

Hi @Ginger-Overlord,

Welcome to the Roku Community and Merry Christmas!

We are happy to help, and we hope this support page here finds you useful. How to find TV listings using Live TV Channel Guide.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The guide mentions connect your device to an aerial, my Roku is connected to the internet, not an aerial. My Roku is connected to my smart TV, and im watching from the UK.

All I want to know is, if there is a listing that I can access to see what is being shown on any of the other channels. I have access to all the UK terrestrial channels from my Roku home page, but my Roku remote control does not have a 'guide' button.

Is this possible?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ginger-Overlord,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We're sorry for the confusion. We will be more than happy to assist you further. Can you please specify the channels that you want to see in the channel guide?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Ginger-Overlord
Channel Surfer

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I'm watching from the UK, so I was wanting to know if there is a TV guide to show what is on the terrestrial channels - BBC, ITV, Channel 4 etc.

Thanks.

0 Kudos