Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System update

Can Roku support or someone please tell me when the 32” onn- roku tv will be able to air play??? It’s not in my setting. Screen mirroring suck with having to pay with every app I download. I just want to cast my Netflix and other Hulu accounts that I can only use on my phone to my tv 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: System update

No one (aside from the companies themselves) can reliably tell you what ONN (Walmart) or Roku or Apple has planned for expanded AirPlay2 support in the future for Roku devices, just what is supported now.

You need to check your TV's model # as indicated in the article information below to see if your TV qualifies for AirPlay2 support.

https://support.roku.com/article/360057488733

Is my Roku device compatible?

To determine if you can use AirPlay and HomeKit with your Roku device, you need to know the software version and device model. To find this information, go to the home screen and select Settings > System > About.

The Roku devices listed below support streaming with AirPlay 2:

Device Model

Roku TV™ 

Axxxx, Cxxxx, CxxGB, 7xxxx 

Roku Streambar™

Roku Smart Soundbar 

9101, 9100 

Roku Ultra

4800, 4670, 4661, 4662, 4660, 4640 

Roku Premiere

4630, 4620, 3920 

Roku Streaming Stick®+ 

3811, 3810 

To use AirPlay and HomeKit, your compatible Roku device must be running Roku OS 9.4 or higher. Your Roku device checks for an update every 24-36 hours or you can manually check for a software update if necessary.

0 Kudos