Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TigerPhins
Reel Rookie

Screen mirroring not working on iPhone

I can’t get my Roku device to show up in screen mirroring on iPhone. It worked for a minute. I stopped what I was watching, went back to the game after halftime, and now I can’t get it to show up in the available devices. Only my TV shows up.  

I’ve tried everything— restarted Roku numerous times, restarted phone twice, reset router, toggled Wi-Fi on and off, reset Wi-Fi on Roku, toggled mirroring back & forth between “Always allow” and “Prompt”.  Can’t get the device to show up, nor on Airplay either. Please help! 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Screen mirroring not working on iPhone

Greetings @TigerPhins 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding Airplay with your Roku device.
We would recommend taking a look at the information provided for the Airplay process and troubleshooting steps on our Support page here: Screen mirror your Apple device with AirPlay
Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be more than happy to continue assisting should you need further assistance. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos