Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen mirroring not working every single day

Every single day if I wanna screen mirror a video on my phone from YouTube to my tv, or just screen mirroring in general, I have to rest the tv. Some times the tv’s names just won’t show, an sometimes it does show but will just be stuck loading, but never actually finish loading. It’s a problem that’s been going on for months now. An it’s happening on all are roku tv’s

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DellStreamer
Streaming Star

Re: Screen mirroring not working every single day

If you have a Roku TV then why don’t you just download the YouTube channel to your Roku and use that?  No mirroring needed 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Screen mirroring not working every single day

@Sangoloove1

Thanks for the post.

In order for us to assist you further, we would need more details regarding what you are experiencing. Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 
-any relevant screenshots of what is happening on screen that will allow us to better understand what you are experiencing.

With more detailed information, we will be able to investigate and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos