Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Momma47

Roku onn tv is a block screen I have sound no picture and I have tried reset

Jump to solution

My roku onn tv screen is black and has sound and tried to reset but still isn't working

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku onn tv is a block screen I have sound no picture and I have tried reset

Jump to solution

Hi @Momma47,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear that you're having the same issue. If you are experiencing an issue where your Roku TV screen will not turn on, this may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 
For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku onn tv is a block screen I have sound no picture and I have tried reset

Jump to solution

Hi @Momma47,

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear that you're having the same issue. If you are experiencing an issue where your Roku TV screen will not turn on, this may be related to a hardware problem. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 
For a list of Roku TV manufacturer's contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to further assist you.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos