Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rabmozzer

Roku devices not linking to each other

I have three Roku devices that show they are all linked in my Roku account. Whenever I add an app or login to one, it transfers the data to the other two. Same with shows, wherever I leave off on a show, i can continue from one of the other Roku devices where I left off. However, in the last week these functions are no longer working. I know there was an update recently, not sure if this issue was already happening prior to the update. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku devices not linking to each other

Hi @rabmozzer

Welcome to the Roku Community!

If you are experiencing issues with the synchronization of apps, login information, and the resume functionality across your three Roku devices, there are a few steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

• Verify Network Connectivity: Ensure that all your Roku devices are connected to the same network. Check the Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection settings on each device to confirm they are properly connected.
  • Restart Roku Devices: Try restarting all three Roku devices. To do this, go to the Roku home screen, navigate to the "Settings" menu, select "System," and then choose "System restart." Repeat this process for each device.
  • Update Roku Software: Make sure that all your Roku devices are running the latest software version. To check for updates, go to the "Settings" menu, select "System," and then choose "System update" to manually check for any available updates.
  • Reset Network Connections: If the issue persists, you can try resetting the network connections on your Roku devices. Go to the "Settings" menu, select "Network," and then choose "Set up connection." Follow the on-screen instructions to reconnect your Roku devices to your Wi-Fi network.
  • Sign Out and Sign In Again: Sign out of your Roku account on all three devices and then sign in again. This can help refresh the synchronization between devices. To sign out, go to the "Settings" menu, select "System," and then choose "Sign out." Repeat this process for each device.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos