Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonnieBoo

Roku channel parental controls

I agree, and have made this request. My daughter is an adult with Down Syndrome, and I have a PIN on her Roku that allows up to PG-13. However, she is constantly trying to start free trials for channels I have not added to her TV, and I get a message offering help to start my free trial.

How you can help is not to offer previews of programs, channels, apps, etc. for parentally restricted accounts by dangling temptation in front of curious eyes, Roku. Only show our children what parents want them to see!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku channel parental controls

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @BonnieBoo.

We completely understand your input and appreciate your suggestion.

At this point, the current feature we have regarding this matter is how to Restrict content with parental controls. We currently don't have the feature you are referring to yet but no worries! We'll take note of this and raise this with the team as your convenience and satisfaction are what we always aim for especially for our young users. 

Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can be of assistance with and we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos