Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rgsdga2009

Roku Ultra box - New software upgrade - can't delete continue watching

With the recent update to my Roku Ultra box, I don't see any way to delete shows in the continue watching line.  Any help would be appreciated

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
StreamerUser
Roku Guru

Re: Roku Ultra box - New software upgrade - can't delete continue watching

You didnt mention your Roku model # or firmware version (Settings/System/About) or app version (highlight the app and press Options (*) on the remote).

If you're referring to The Roku Channel, just highlight the show, press Options (*), and "Remove from continue watching".

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Rgsdga2009 

Which app? There are literally thousands of Roku apps. It may help to know which one you're asking about.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
dougmo52

The "can't delete from continue watching" just cropped up a day or so on both of my roku players.  I couldn't delete a selected video using the asterisk.  It was grayed out and would just beep.  I had to remove and reinstall the roku channel to get it working again on both players.

0 Kudos