Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drd90274
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku Ultra 4802 inoperative

Jump to solution

Disregard what I just said. I had failed to put the TV back on HDMI one. Everything now works perfectly thanks to you.

I am not getting personal at all, but I would like to reward you for your help. Is there any place I can send some form of compensation to you? You absolutely deserve it. I don’t do this very often, but you went way beyond what I could expect from anyone. I respect your anonymity. Perhaps a gift certificate to a post office box? Please advise. I’m quite serious.

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I'm glad you figured it out, and I was pretty sure you would after I confirmed your equipment. No, I don't need anything other than a kudo if you feel it's worth it. I'm just trying to help in places I think I can be of assistance. 🙂

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
drd90274
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I believe I correctly gave you a Kudo but cash would be more appropriate. I do feel like I owe you and I hope you will reconsider my offer. Doug

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Not necessary. Glad it's all resolved. 😄

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.