Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Roku Streaming Stick 4K no longer for sale in UK?

I'd quite like to upgrade my Roku to one with Dolby Vision, which leaves the Streaming Stick 4K as my only option. Unfortunately it looks like no retailer is selling it anymore. Does anyone know whether it will return or if perhaps a new model is in the works?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Streaming Stick 4K no longer for sale in UK?

Hi @pabulous,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this inquiry. Please check out this support website here.

Let us know how it works.

Regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Hi

I did find that page, but the “where to buy” page shows no results. It’s literally out of stock on all retailers. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@pabulous,

Thanks for the update!

It is likely that the item is out of stock. We don't have further information on when it will be available, but we would recommend checking it from time to time.

We're sorry if we're not able to extend our help with this.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anth567
Reel Rookie

All the roku 4k hdr sticks and roku hdr 4k players are out of stock everywhere is this the end of roku.

0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

I hope not.

I now notice that it's not just the Stick, it's all models. My mother wants one now, too. Do these guys not want sales?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anth567 @pabulous,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry about the Roku streaming stick 4K. Please check out this support website here.

We hope this helps.

Regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Anth567
Reel Rookie

Don't you think we did that already the hdr models of both your express are not available in any shops or online anywhere and there is 0 support information about it you answered absolutely nothing

0 Kudos
pabulous
Binge Watcher

Not for the first time, a question I’ve asked on this forum has resulted in going around in circles. 

No one knows. Got it.

0 Kudos
Davea1869

The support page is useless. Where to buy just says out of stock everywhere. Surely Roku know if there are supply or manufacturing issues?

0 Kudos