Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonLevine

Roku Premier+ is “pinging” it’s remote and turning on TV

My Roku Premiere+ (4630 series)   is constantly “pinging” it’s remote and turning on my Samsung TV. I’ve isolated the issue to the Roku (unplugged it and behavior stopped). I checked for software updates and it’s current. I have another Premiere+ in another room and not experiencing the same issue. I did a factory reset and reinstalled the apps with no change. I didn’t see this exact problem reported previously. Thanks for any help with this issue.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Premier+ is “pinging” it’s remote and turning on TV

Hi @RonLevine,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the post.

Have you tried to remove and reinsert the batteries if this helps resolve the issue? In addition, we recommend checking the steps on this link to get your remote back up and running.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos