Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HillsideMIke
Reel Rookie

Roku Media Player not finding all photos in folder

I have created a folder of images to play as a slideshow in our store. The thumb drive contains hundreds of images that display fine on our laptops and desktop computers. However, when I open in Roku Media Player, only 4 are visible. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off and turned on multiple times with no results. Is there a known issue here?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @HillsideMIke,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Roku media player since it was displaying minimal images. No worries; help is here. Please try to restart your Roku device or TV by going to settings, system, power, and system restart. Try to see if that will be able to fix the issue.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HillsideMIke
Reel Rookie

Hello John, thanks for the tip. Unfortunately this did not work.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Media Player not finding all photos in folder

@HillsideMIke,

Thanks for keeping us posted and for trying!

We'd like to take an in-depth look at this point. Could you tell us if you've successfully set this up before without seeing the issue? 

In addition, please share with us the details below.

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID).

We'll be looking forward to your update.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos