Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku Latest Software Update Slow

I agree absolutely!!! I have been so frustrated with all of my TV's also all Roku. I have the strongest desire to throw the remote right through the screen. Why did they mess with it? Is there any way to prevent further updates like on your computer? I am hoping I can hold out a little and maybe they will fix this mess in the next update. If they do I want to block any farther updates.  Like you, I know my WIFI is excellent and The Roku systems worked fine before. Now they constantly jump back to the home screen. Which means I have to go through signing in to whatever streaming service again and again. You press the direction buttons to scroll for a movie and they don't respond or they jump multiple icons and then back to home. This is a disaster. Please fix it!!!  I purchased 2 of your TV's one of your Stream bars. Signed one of your customers. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos