Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amyra78
Reel Rookie

Roku City not Updated with Disney Features

I have checked the past 3 days, manually updating my Roku TV software. My Roku City version is from July 2023 and has not been updated with the Disney features. I have searched reddit, the Roku community, etc. and I cannot find any solutions. How do I get an updated version? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku City not Updated with Disney Features

Hi @amyra78,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further. Please try to restart your Roku by going to settings, system, power, and system restart.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
amyra78
Reel Rookie

Thank you for your reply. I did a system reset as you recommended. My Roku City screensaver still shows Version 2.2, June 15, 2023. Everything still looks the same as it did before the reset. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @amyra78,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate the effort that you have made in troubleshooting your concern. Please check out this support article here.

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
amyra78
Reel Rookie

Are you seriously sending me to a link explaining what a screensaver is and how to change it? Have you not read my original post or the follow up comments? Wow. You get negative 10 stars for your assistance. 

Emissary35
Roku Guru

Roku customer support is pretty useless. The moderators here just run off to their help script and copy and paste the same steps you've already tried and don't even bother to try to understand your issue or think critically to answer it. The customer service is epically poor here.

0 Kudos