Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ecat7

Request for Roku Box with Mouse Support

Hi there,

I just wanted to request that Mouse support be added to Roku devices. It would be preferred if possible that the USB port also have support for a wireless mouse to click on letters when using virtual keyboard for typing into search, etc. instead of using the remote. It would be much quicker that way instead of using the directional arrow keys on the remote. 

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ecat7

Re: Request for Roku Box with Mouse Support

Hi there,

I just wanted to request that Mouse support be added to Roku devices. I'm one that prefers not to use my voice also there are some who cannot and It would be preferred if possible that the USB port also have support for a wireless mouse to click on letters when using virtual keyboard for typing into search, etc. instead of using the remote. It would be much quicker that way instead of using the directional arrow keys on the remote. 

Thanks in advance for your considering request.

Added: There's a problem with website in that I cannot edit so have to use reply in my edit instead.

0 Kudos
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Request for Roku Box with Mouse Support

While you wait, you might want to check out Roku’s phone apps, since many people are used to typing on a phone. (BTW I just edited this post - just to check that it works - you might have an issue with a specific browser.)

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos