Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ginatcamp

Remove Roku account from unauthorized use **bleep** you I'm

Jump to solution

I recently left a domestic violence situation and he has all of his Roku devices signed into my account. I never authorized the initial sign in or him still being there please is there any way this one can help me I'm desperate and I'm 37 years old we didn't grow up with cell phones tablets and streaming. I was lucky to have dial-up when it first came out. I have to figure out how to do this

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Remove Roku account from unauthorized use **bleep** you I'm

Jump to solution

Hey @ginatcamp

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hey @ginatcamp

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If he is signed into your Roku account, there may be some easy answers.  Go into it and remove all subscriptions and unlink any devices that you don't have possession of.  Otherwise contact Roku as suggested.  Oh and change your Roku account password, just in case he knows it. If he has your credit card number, you probably need a new card/number.  (BTW if you think 37 is out-of-date, I'm in my 60s!  My childhood/teenage TV was B&W and built out of tubes!)

0 Kudos