Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zummer
Reel Rookie

Re: Remove McDonald’s ad from screensaver

None of the options I tried worked:

Settings>Themes>Sponsored
Settings>Themes>Seasonal

The only option that worked was to change the screen saver until the fast-food restaurant is removed.

CKnick

If putting McDs on the screensaver makes my annual bill $0.01 cheaper, let’s get BKing and Wendy’s on there too.  

0 Kudos
Mags0902
Reel Rookie

At 3:37am on a Tuesday morning reading this not being able to sleep... this comment is a whole vibe🤣  Perfect time 4 me to read this. 

0 Kudos
Mags0902
Reel Rookie

As someone who suffers from severe PTSD this is the most ignorant, privileged comment ever. This was literally POST WORTHY for you? Did you get hurt by the rainbow beer can too? We get such good quality because of paid sponsors. How do you think we get so many FREE apps, free LIVE TV? It's PAID by THEM and viewers who pay. That's why there's commercials and THEN, sometimes it's offered commercial free (for a charge). See how that works? Maybe you've never worked in business administration side or the front of the house of your job/business, but this is to keep prices down. Maybe, you could check into a other streaming services & you can PAY to NOT see Golden Arches. Personally, I think you should reserve your card in the future for good. Like helping marginalized people get heard, join a protest, work a voting poll, join a schoolboard. All this energy we need, but for good. I've re-read this 12 times trying to make it not sound rude, but I keep making it worse. I'm not trying to discourage you, trying to get you to use your voice for something worthy. Much love.  

0 Kudos
Zummer
Reel Rookie

I wish Mags0902 would stop insulting posters. While I agree, that I dislike the McDonnalds ad in the screen saver, I respect people who it does not bother. That said, I hope Roku bans Mags0902 because this forum is not intended to sling insults. I have reported the abusive comments. There is just NO reason to attack the poster.

0 Kudos